Ehime FAZ (Foreign Access Zone) Co.,LTD.( hereinafter called “the Company”) handle personal information appropriately as follows.
1.Compliance with relevant laws and guidelines, etc.
The Company will comply with the Act on the Protection of personal information, relevant laws and regulations, and guidelines formulated by the Personal Information Protection Commission regarding the handling of personal information.
2.purpose of use
The Company will use the personal information provided for the following purposes.
Application for use of facilities managed and operated by the Company and ancillary work.
Application for events, conferences, and other business activities organized by the Company, and ancillary work. Events and conferences organized by the Company, and application for other business activities, and ancillary work.
Other purposes specified at the time of acquisition of personal information.
3.Matters related to safety control measures
(1) The Company shall establish and comply with the handling methods for the acquisition, use, storage, etc. of personal data in order to manage personal data, such as prevention of leakage, loss or damage of personal data.
(2) When entrusting the handling of personal information to a third party, we will select q contractor, make a contract, and then conduct necessary and appropriate supervision.
In the case of re-delegation by the subcontractor, the Company will also conduct similar supervision.
4.Provision of personal information to third parties
The Company will not provide personal information to third parties unless the consent of the person in question is obtained in advance, except in cases based on laws and regulations.
5.Disclosure of retained personal data
When the Company receives a request from the person or his/her agent to disclose the retained personal data, the Company will respond without delay.
6.Responding to inquiries
For inquiries regarding the Company's handling of personal information, etc., please contact us at the following address.
Ehime FAZ (Foreign Access Zone) Co.,LTD.
General Affairs Planning Department Planning and Human Resources Division
Monday to Friday ( Excluding Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and Year-end and New Year holidays Dec.29 – Jan.3 ) 9:00a.m.～5:00p.m.
February 20, 2020
Terms and Conditions
This website is operated and managed by Ehime FAZ (Foreign Access Zone) Co.,LTD. ( hereinafter called “the Company”)
In principle, the copyright of the information posted on this website belongs to the Company and third parties such as content providers. Secondary use beyond the scope permitted under the Copyright Act is not possible. However, if conditions are presented individually in each content, the condition shall take precedence.
The provider of information is committed to ensuring the information is accurate and up-to-date, but this is not guarantee.
The Company shall not be responsible for any errors or non-posting stakes regarding the content of this website.
Links to this website from other websites ( hereinafter referred to as third-party sites) are not under the control of the Company and are not the responsibility of the Company.
In addition, a link to a third-party site does not imply that the Company endorses the use of third-party sites or the services, products, companies, etc. listed on third-party sites. It does not mean that there is a business or any other relationship between the Company and the company that operates the third-party site.
The Company may change or delete the contents of this website without prior notice.
In addition, the Company may halt, suspend, or discontinue the operation of this website without prior notice.
We are not responsible for any effects to users in this regard.
If you fall under any of the following items, we will refuse to use the Company or this website for any reason. In addition, the Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by customers.
(1) When you damage another person when using this website
(1) If it is found that there is an act that infringes or is likely to infringe the copyright or other rights of a third party, such as another customer, content provider, or the Company
(1) When it is found that there is a risk of committing a criminal act or an act that leads to a criminal act
(1) When it is found that there is an act of using this website for commercial purposes or any act intended to prepare it without the approval of the Company
(1) When it is found that there is a risk of acting that interferes with the operation of the Company
(1) In the case of making a false declaration or notification to the Company
(1) Acts that use or provide harmful programs such as computer viruses through this website, or when it is found that there is a risk of such behavior
(1) Other acts that violate or are likely to violate laws and regulations, or if the Company deems it inappropriate
The Company shall not be liable for the content and organization of the link source.
In addition, the contents of the website belong to the site administrator and shall not be related to the Company.
The Company shall not be liable for any disputes or damages arising from the links on this website.
(1) If you wish to link to this website, the organizer does not need to contact us in particular.
Other people, please let us know from firstname.lastname@example.org. We may refuse the link as a result of the consultation.
(1) The link is only on the top page. Links other than https://ehime-ilot.com are not allowed.
(1) In the unlikely event that we find a link that applies to the following conditions, we will contact you by e-mail, telephone, mail, etc. that you can not link.
Contrary to public order and morals
Containing adult content
Containing criminal activity or illegal content
Content that infringes the privacy or property of a third party or contains slander against a third party
Pre-election, election campaign, or similar. Containing content that violates the Public Offices Election Act.
Containing content that causes unauthorized access or system outage
Our linked pages are displayed as if they were linked to a frame, etc.